Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New A7X single out now!!!

Wow!.. How did I miss this! Last week, Avenged Sevenfold released their first single from their upcoming album Nightmare. The title track is now available via iTunes. However, if you visit the band's official site (http://www.avengedsevenfold.com), there's a "lyric" youtube video for you to wet your appetite!

photo courtesy of avengedsevenfold.com

Did I mention the song fucking ROCKS!

The song definitely picks up from the sound of their previous self-titled album, with hints of Metallica and Guns and Roses. WOW... I'll say it again, if I haven't said it so many times in my previous posts... that its music like this that totally reminds me that music hasn't totally died just yet.

A7X ROCKS! RIP The Rev... this new album is definitely for you!

Rock On, DC!
\m/
DCVince

0 comments:

Post a Comment