Recent Posts

Friday, May 28, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday, 930 Club!

photo courtesy of 930.com

The infamous 930 club is celebrating its 30th anniversary this month. Yes folks, thats 30 years of intimate concert venue awesomeness. They are even throwing a 30th birthday celebration concert this coming Monday, May 31.

However, I'm not quite sure of the details of the concert other than the fact that its happening, and that there will be surprise performers! I got the invite in my email box and scored me a pair of tickets.... so I'll be going. Not sure if its by-invitation only, but certainly hope not. If I were them, I'd try to invite as many people as possible to celebrate this special event! So for those who either scored a ticket, or if its open to the public, I'll see you concert-heads out there!

Happy Birthday 930!

You've always been a rockin' place to party and headbang!

Rock On, DC!
\m/
DCVince

0 comments:

Post a Comment